No products in the cart.
Mouse over to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Tranquility Slimline Original Adult Disposable Brief – MD – 12 ct
- Adult Diapers/Briefs designed for heavy urinary incontinence (10 oz to 24 oz capacity, varying by size)
- Kufguards (inner leg cuffs) channel fluids to the core to contain large urine episodes and bowel, or fecal, incontinence
- Wetness indicator turns from yellow to blue, clearly indicating when a change is due
- Latex-free Peach Mat Guarantee ensures skin dryness, reduces odor, neutralizes pH, and inhibits bacterial growth
Tranquility SlimLine Briefs
For Heavy Protection
Tranquility SlimLine Original Disposable Briefs conform to the body for a comfortable fit while providing superior absorbency. The peach core contains superabsorbent polymers that promote skin dryness, odor reduction and urine pH neutralization. The dual wetness indicator turns from yellow to blue when moisture is present, thus eliminating unnecessary changes and reducing overall costs. Kufguards (inner leg cuffs) to channel fluids into the core, helping to contain high volume urge episodes and bowel incontinence. The Youth, X-Small and Small sizes have clothlike back-sheet and micro-hook closure tabs. The Medium, Large and X-Large sizes have poly backing with refastenable tape tabs allowing for multiple openings and closings of the brief. Available in six sizes. Latex-free.
Why Tranquility SlimLine?
Tranquility Premium Protection offers maximum absorbency that promises unsurpassed performance in four areas:
- Skin dryness
- Odor reduction
- Urine neutralization
- Reduction of bacteria growth
Refastenable Tape Tab System for Customizable Fit
When Performance Matters Most
You can trust Tranquility. Our products are designed to be the most absorbent incontinence products on the market.
Quality of Life
- Effective core design decreases the feeling of wetness, coldness and discomfort.
- Confidence of no leakage and no odor reduces feelings of isolation and restores the desire to socialization.
- Uninterrupted sleep patterns contribute to healing and well-being.
- Ending leakage means less laundry and less frustration for caregivers.
- Caregivers experience less fatigue especially with complex cases: dementia, mobility limitation, bowel incontinence, and obesity.
- Tranquility super absorbent technology protects fragile skin from irritation and rashes.
- By inhibiting bacterial growth, urinary tract infections and skin breakdown can be reduced.
- Injury from incontinence-related slips and falls can be lowered.
- By decreasing the number of changes needed, the risk of strain/injury to caregivers is reduced.
- Total cost savings: high absorbent capacity means fewer changes, fewer units purchased, fewer units to dispose, and less labor required.
- Laundry cost savings: fewer clothing/bedding changes due to leakage, less detergent and water usage, longer linen life, and less labor.
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : |
|Product Dimensions : |
10.5 x 9 x 6 inches; 2.5 Pounds
|Item model number : |
|Date First Available : |
May 27, 2004
|Manufacturer : |
Principle Business Enterprises
|ASIN : |
|Best Sellers Rank:|
#743 in Incontinence Protective Briefs & Underwear
my mini and me –
Just looking at one of these you wouldnt think that it could absorb that much, but it can. I find that I can typically last for four or five hours when wearing one of these diapers. I have used many different brands and these are by far the best I have ever used for daytime wear, the padding stays in place even after heavy use, and the wet diaper oder is minimal compared to other brands. I would recomend this product to a friend and I will be buying these again.
Worth the price, nice wide side covering with 2 tapes
We have used this diaper for many years and are extremely happy with it! It is not bulky, the center strip changes color to let you know when the diaper is wet and the best feature is the blue tabs! – Allows you to remove the tab without ripping the diaper open and making a bigger mess. Also, no rash problems.
D. Brown –
a lot of diapers seem to attempt a unisex design; this can be a problem since men and women’s urine come out of different places (amazing isnt it). not so the tried & true products made by tranquility, and they are a blessing for all us bois/men that move around during the day as opposed to sedentary folks. This model doesn’t hold oceans of pee, but mask the odor of urine v. well and are easy to change in tight qiarters. Not bulky or loud, they can sag a tad so wear your onesie or plastic pants over top and noone but you need know of your disability.
I love these. They are resealable and absorbs well. I use then with my disabled son who is about 65 lbs and very small in the waist. He is able to walk so they hold up.
Audrey Overstreet –
These are perfect for using right now
James Ryan –
Vary good product
Steve Stebbins –
Neighbor girl uses these and says they are soft and comfortable.
Super Embarassed that these are for myself but they are definitly better then anyother adult diaper on the market that i have tryed. 1st use i was worried that they would leak like depends do, but it is definitly not so. They hold up strong for everywhere that they need to. Definitly hold alot, my only problem was that oder wise they could be better but other then that i can wear them all day and they are hidden.
We have a special needs child who is 12 years old. These diapers work great for him and keep everything contained.